Just want to get to A Child’s Geography Reviews? Click here.
In “A Child’s Geography: Explore His Earth”, Ann Voskamp takes your student on a journey that will not only engage their minds, but open them to other people, cultures, and ways to show God’s love to the world. This curriculum is Bible-based with sections on ways to pray for the world and also ways that we can help.
This curriculum will explore the atmosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere, longitude and latitude, as well as teaching about maps. Lessons can be broken down into two days, with a read-aloud section one day and an activity the next. “Memory Joggers” will help you to see what your child has learned in each lesson. A section titled “Reaching Out To His World” will teach students how they can show Christ to the world. Activities are designed to encourage understanding of the material they are learning. Copywork allows students to practice their handwriting.
This is a great, simple program to introduce your student to the world.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
A CHILD'S GEOGRAPHY REVIEWS:
Ease of Use