Just want to get to the A Gentle Feast Reviews? Click here.
A Gentle Feast is a curriculum for grades 1-12 esigned to bring your family together using Charlotte Mason principles and grade-appropriate activities to teach your children. This curriculum uses living books and Biblical truths to provide an education that is gentle for both student and parent.
The curriculum includes a 5-day Introduction Course where Julie Ross, the author, takes you through the curriculum step by step. There are lesson plans that are fully editable for your family’s needs, and daily schedules that make it easy to stay on top of where your students are. Parents can customise their curriculum with foreign language lessons, morning time bundles, and language arts.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
A GENTLE FEAST REVIEWS:
Ease of Use