Just want to get to the A+ Interactive Math Reviews? Click here.
A+ Interactive Math offers a solution for parents who struggle with teaching math. Students work at their pace with online learning to master math concepts. A+ Math can be used to help students improve in areas they struggle with or work ahead to create a challenge for those who excel in this subject.
There are 8 grade levels available from 1st grade to Algebra 1. Animated video lessons make math fun and engaging for students. They will receive review, practice worksheets, tests, and more. While all the lessons are online, parents can also choose to purchase traditional textbooks to work on offline or pdf downloadable ones. A+ Math does all the work, including grading and keeping track of your student’s progress.
This program is also great for kids in a traditional school and offers after school help for those who need it.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
A+ INTERACTIVE MATH REVIEWS:
Ease of Use