Just want to get to the A Reason For Handwriting Reviews? Click here.
A Reason for Handwriting is designed for grades K – 6. Each week the lesson is built around a Scripture verse. Students will learn proper letter formation for each word, and then complete the entire verse. At the end of each week, they will show what they have learned on a special border page by writing out the verse in their best handwriting and then colouring the border illustration to personalise it.
This program works well in tandem with their spelling curriculum. Read the A Reason For Spelling Reviews.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
A REASON FOR HANDWRITING REVIEWS:
Ease of Use