Just want to get to the All About Reading Reviews? Click here.
All About Reading is a comprehensive curriculum with four levels that relies on mastery of concepts not grade levels. The program teaches phonics, decoding, vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension. This program uses the Orton-Gillingham approach which is a multisensory, sequential way of teaching literacy to students who struggle (like those with dyslexia).
It is scripted – telling you exactly what to say – and it’s an open and go programs that make teaching simple for parents. Lessons take about 20 minutes a day.
The entire program is backed by a one year guarantee for a refund and the company offers lifetime support to all customers.
All About Reading is part of All About Learning Press – which focuses on two major areas in the language arts – spelling and reading.
GO TO THE All About Spelling Reviews.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
ALL ABOUT READING REVIEWS:
Ease of Use