Just want to get to the Apologia Math Reviews? Click here.
At the time of this post (Spring 2022), Apologia Exploring Creation with Mathematics was still in development. The plan is to complete six levels of math to cover grades 1-6. Currently only grades 1-3 are complete.
This program uses hands-on activities for the lessons, combined with workbooks and practice. Student books have colorful pages, as well as a combination of illustrations and photographs. Lessons take about 30-45 minutes to complete – including a short review of past concepts.
A week-by-week daily schedule is presented in the teacher guide along with supply lists, answer keys for the worksheets student will complete for the daily lessons, and a guide to teaching each lesson.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
APOLOGIA MATH REVIEWS:
Ease of Use