Just want to get to the Beautiful Feet Books Reviews? Click here.
The mission of Beautiful Feet books is to inspire a love of history through living books. The creator, Rea Berg, wanted to teach her children history without boring them with lifeless textbooks. Parents can enjoy reading aloud award-winning books which will fuel discussion and give ample room for extra research and creativity.
This curriculum has studies for each grade from K through 12. The teacher guide offers questions and ideas for activities. Teach your kids everything from Early American history to Ancient History, Medieval History, the History of Classical Music, and more. You can even teach your children, Character through Literature. There are multiple options for each grade. Introduce history to your student in a way that will spark their imagination and make it fun.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
BEAUTIFUL FEET BOOKS REVIEWS:
Ease of Use