Just want to get to the Beginnings Publishing Reviews? Click here.
Beginnings Publishing has two Christian science programs.
Rainbow is designed for Jr. High – the grade 7 to 9 range – and is a two year program that covers physical science and biology. You buy a single textbook and two lab materials kits.
Spectrum is the high school program and focuses on chemistry. Again, all the lab materials are provided so that it’s easy to just jump in and get started.
Lessons are designed to be completed three times a week and aim take about 30 minutes of time. Students complete textbook days where the read the lesson and answer questions, and then also lab days where they focus on the hands-on part of the lesson.
The textbook is full-colour and written in a conversational style directly to your student.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
BEGINNINGS PUBLISHING REVIEWS:
Ease of Use