Just want to get to the Blossom and Root Reviews? Click here.
Blossom and Root is a secular homeschool curriculum based on nature study, language arts, literature, fine arts, and S.T.E.A.M. The author was highly influenced by both the Charlotte Mason and Waldorf styles and those influences can be seen through-out.
The early years gently integrate math but Grades 1-4 do not include math, spelling, handwriting, or history (there is currently a separate one-year US history course that can be added on with more in the works).
This program works well for families with more than one child as you can choose the language arts for the appropriate grade and then teach all the children together for the rest of the subjects.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
BLOSSOM AND ROOT REVIEWS:
Ease of Use