Just want to get to the Brave Writer Reviews? Click here.
Brave Writer is a writing curriculum that focuses on the writer instead of the writing. Teaching from a writer’s viewpoint, students are given the opportunity to understand how to play with words and establish a sense of pride in their own work. Instead of learning a form or rubric for writing, students are encouraged to find their voice first and then fit that writing to whatever form best suits it.
Brave Writer can be used entirely as a homeschool curriculum but also offers online classes so your students can learn from the creator of the program. Designed for Grades 1-12, Brave Writer not only offers writing curriculum, but also offers instruction in mechanics and literature.
Options are available to work as independent students or to combine your kids to do it together as a family.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
BRAVE WRITER REVIEWS:
Ease of Use