Just want to get to the Build Your Library Reviews? Click here.
Build Your Library (BYL)is a secular, literature-based curriculum designed for grades K – 12. It gives your students a full year of history, literature, poetry, art and science. While many aspects of language arts are included in the program (eg: copywork, narration, and dictation) parents may wish to include their own language arts and a suitable math curriculum for each student.
Each level includes a 36 week schedule, timeline characters, narration cards, activity pages, poetry, projects, and science lessons. A comprehensive book list is included with links so you can purchase or borrow the books you may not already have on your shelves.
Build Your Library also includes unit studies that may enhance your school year and give your students a break from their regular course work. They also offer a Book Club where you receive a book to read together as a family.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
BUILD YOUR LIBRARY REVIEWS:
Ease of Use