Just want to get to the Calvert Homeschool Reviews? Click here.
Calvert Homeschool offers a secular curriculum for grades K-12. While Grades K-2 are print books, Grades 3-12 are completely online offering 24/7 access to students and parents.
Grades K-2 are workbook style with 10 books each year in each subject. These are gorgeous, full-colour workbooks that engage the students and make learning fun. Subjects covered in grades 1 and 2 are math, language, science, and social studies – or the core four topics.
Grades 3-12 are online courses that immerse your student in a media-rich experience. Video and audio clips, games, and interactive exercises make grading easy. Lesson plans are customizable and grading is done automatically making this a great choice for parents who need something less parent intensive.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
CALVERT HOMESCHOOL REVIEWS:
Ease of Use