Just want to get to the Campfire Curriculums Reviews? Click here.
Campfire Curriculums offers unit studies to do as a whole family – diving into topics such as careers. holidays, history, and even skills like gardening and emergency preparedness.
Using a Charlotte Mason and a hands-on approach, this program has no worksheets and encourages parents to learn alongside their children. It is easy to use – open and go style. No teacher’s guide required. Different activities for different age levels are colour-coded within the resource making it easy to figure out what is best for your children.
Full studies have 12 lessons each. Mini-units have less. You can use them alongside other curriculum or as the base of your studies. It’s flexible and adaptable to your family’s needs.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
CAMPFIRE CURRICULUMS REVIEWS:
Ease of Use