Just want to get to the Come Sit By Me Reviews? Click here.
Come Sit By Me is a Canadian literature-based, 36-week curriculum for younger children. It includes multiple subjects such as Science, Math, Geography, Canada, and Art. If you add a complete Math curriculum and a Phonics program, you can round out the year for your students. While not predominantly religious, there are suggestions for Bible memory and stories. Book selections are by Canadian authors, like the Franklin series.
The program is divided up into units. You make a “unit book” to work on throughout the study. Each week during the unit, you focus on a single book each week, however it does offer a list of suggestions for extra books on the topic as well. Then you do activities related to the stories, divided up into the different subjects. Each lesson includes plenty of hands-on activities and interactions to keep your child’s attention.
There are two volumes available in this program.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
COME SIT BY ME REVIEWS:
Ease of Use