Just want to get to the Cover Story Reviews? Click here.
Cover Story is a Language Arts curriculum designed for Grades 6-9. There is no parent prep required with this program as all classes are taught through video. This program teaches writing, literature, critical thinking skills, and story techniques and structure. Grammar is included but optional. Daniel Schwabauer has created an engaging curriculum using humorous skits to illustrate the concepts he is teaching. The program is self-motivated with easy step-by-step instructions to guide students in creating content for their own magazine
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
COVER STORY REVIEWS:
Ease of Use