Just want to get to the DIVE Science Reviews? Click here.
DIVE Science was created as an online, interactive option for homeschooling families. Students complete their homework, reviews, and more online. Activities are automatically graded and stored online. Parents can ask to have grades reset or changed at any time. Courses include Earth Science, Integrated Chemisty and Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Saxon Physics.
Students start with Earth Sciences in grades 7/8 and continue through the courses as they work their way through high school. Free teacher’s guides are included.
Each purchase comes as a 12-month subscription. Courses are broken into 32 weeks which allows for flexibility over the 12 months. There are reduced rates for siblings.
Labs can be completed through online video. The entire lab kit can also be purchased for students to work with at home.
CLEP and AP classes will help prepare your student for taking CLEP or AP exams. These exams afford your student 8 college credits and can giive them a boost on college entrance exams.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
DIVE SCIENCE REVIEWS:
Ease of Use