Just want to get to the Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool Reviews? Click here.
Easy Peasy All-In-One Homeschool is a complete curriculum for K-12. (See allinonehighschool.com for grades 9-12). The curriculum is a compilation of online learning resources by homeschool mom, Lee Giles.
Lessons are online, completely free, and cover all subjects from Math, Language Arts, Science, History, Bible, Reading, and more! Students will need a minimum of materials (pencil and paper mostly) but, while all lessons are online and free, some reading books will be needed to complete the daily lessons. Reading lists are chosen from the Robinson and Ambleside curricula and some math lessons are taken from Khan Academy. Offline books are also available for purchase.
The schoolwork will prepare students for college and is challenging while maintaining an atmosphere of fun. Most of each day’s work will be completed by the student independently making this a great option for work-from-home parents or those with health issues.
This curriculum is a resource and the creator/owner does not record grades or credits and does not issue transcripts or diplomas. Parents will need to keep their own records and most courses have tests, quizzes, and assignments that will need to be graded.
This curriculum is Christian-based.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
EASY PEASY ALL-IN-ONE HOMESCHOOL REVIEWS:
Ease of Use