Just want to get to the Eat Your Way Around the World Reviews? Click here.
Fly your family’s taste buds around the world with this simple Geography curriculum designed around food. Go from Mexican night to an Indian curry, then over to Africa for a fried delicacy.
Included in each lesson is a small tidbit about each country. Play music from the country you’re in, gather books from your local library, learn a few words of the language, decorate your dinner table, teach about table customs in each country, the possibilities are endless!
Give your child a food passport and allow them to add stamps for each country you “visit”. Stamps are included in the Appendix, if copied on sticker paper they can be added easily, or your child can draw their own.Older students can keep a food journal and keep track of which foods they liked or how it was different from what they are used to.
Recipes use ingredients that are common and easy to find in North America.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
EAT YOUR WAY AROUND THE WORLD REVIEWS:
Ease of Use