Just want to get to the Editor in Chief Reviews? Click here.
Editor in Chief from Critical Thinking Co is for grades 2-12. With the 5 levels, students will learn grammar, punctuation, spelling, capitalization and critical reading skills. The program uses a standards-based approach that focuses on critical thinking. The Beginner levels to Level 2, include easy-to-understand lessons that explain the mechanical errors and then provide activities for students to put what they’ve learned to the test. Level 3 includes a 49-page grammar guide and a variety of challenging activities.
The program is available in Print or Ebook as well as in a software version for Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
EDITOR IN CHIEF REVIEWS:
Ease of Use