Just want to get to the Explode the Code Reviews? Click here.
Explode the Code and Beyond the Code provide reading instruction for beginner and struggling readers from grades Pre-K to 4. The program uses a multi-sensory approach with simple directions to help students learn to work independently. In Explode the Code, students will practice fine motor skills with letter formation through tracing and writing consonants. Matching exercises help with letter discrimination and recognition. Beyond the Code (for grades 2-4) helps to instill critical thinking skills in your student. This program uses writing and spelling exercises to introduce new words to your student while reinforcing the phonetic sounds they have already learned.
Also available in an online format, the program offers individualised instruction, covering only the areas that students need to focus on. Assessment zones throughout the program offer the student the ability to move where needed in the program without wasting time on material they already understand.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
EXPLODE THE CODE REVIEWS:
Ease of Use