Just want to get to the Exploration Education Reviews? Click here.
Exploration Education takes your student on an educational journey exploring the physical science. Each kit comes with everything your student needs for a complete year. There are three separate kits that are graded for Elementary (grades 1-3), Standard (grades 4-6), and Advanced (grades 7-10). Each kit includes different hands on projects that introduce your child to a specific physical science topic from a magnetic sailboat in Elementary to a solar fan in Advanced.
Elementary comes with 36 lessons/ experiments and 4 projects. Standard has 108 lessons/experiments and 7 projects Advanced has 180 lessons, 144 experiments, and 10 projects.
Once the course has been purchased there is no completion date and no expiry. The material can be used with multiple children with the options to purchase just a supply box and logbook instead of the whole kit which includes the online text.
The program is self-directed, meaning that children take the lead on learning through an online interactive and visually engaging textbook. Notes are taken in the logbook to help with understanding and reporting.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
EXPLORATION EDUCATION REVIEWS:
Ease of Use