Just want to get to theFive in a Row Reviews? Click here.
Five In A Row (also called FIAR) is a literature-based curriculum for Pre-K through Grade 6. This program includes Social Studies, Language, Art, Applied Math and Science through the use of living books and good literature. FIAR offers everything parents need to make each day successful in as little as 5 minutes prep. The book is a teacher’s guide, meaning that you need to find all the required books through the library or purchase them for yourself. Adding a Math and Phonics program to make the curriculum more complete is recommended.
Five In A Row also offers mini units for ages 5-8 that can be used throughout the year to enhance your learning.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
FIVE IN A ROW REVIEWS:
Ease of Use