Just want to get to the Gather Round Reviews? Click here.
Gather Round Homeschool is a curriculum that aims to combine every subject you need (other than math) into one easy to follow program that you can use with your whole family together. Divided into units, one teacher book is used for all students with workbooks specifically for each grade so each student completes age-appropriate activities.
This curriculum is Christian-based. Some activities and research questions require access to the internet to complete. The curriculum is set up in order and you can follow this through the links provided on the website for Years 1 – 3 with more unit studies coming to complete a 4 year cycle. There are also short unit studies for holidays and more that can be completed in a week or a couple of weeks. This curriculum is available as print copies or in digital format to download and print yourself.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
GATHER ROUND REVIEWS: