Just want to get to the Grammar Galaxy Reviews? Click here.
Grammar Galaxy was written by a former clinical psychologist and college instructor who left her practice to homeschool her six kids. Grammar Galaxy begins a story about the King of Grammar Galaxy and his three children who become guardians of planet English. From this story, each grammar concept is taught in simple lessons that are short and designed to promote mastery. Daily review is also included. Answers are given at the end of each lesson so they can be checked and corrected easily.
Books are available in either print or digital copies and are available for Grades 1-8.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
GRAMMAR GALAXY REVIEWS:
Ease of Use