Just want to get to the Great Science Adventures Reviews? Click here.
The Great Science Adventure was created by Dinah Zike. It incorporates hands on learning to reinforce the lessons being taught. Each of the 10 studies is presented in an e-book format that parents can use to print the materials they need. Each “study” comes with 24 mini books that present the information to the students in a visual way making it easier for them retain the information they are learning. Students will then use paper folds, pictures, pockets, drawings, and flip pages to create a 3D graphic organiser of what they have learned. Students in grades K-8 can be taught together while following activities geared for their age level.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
GREAT SCIENCE ADVENTURES REVIEWS:
Ease of Use