Just want to get to the Growing With Grammar Reviews? Click here.
Growing with Grammar is a curriculum designed for grades 1-8. This is an intensive grammar program for the elementary grades. This curriculum was designed with the spiral binding at the top to accommodate both left and right handed learners. Level 1 and 2 are a single workbook while Levels 3-8 have both a Student Manual and a Student Workbook. All levels come with an answer key. The Student manual is a slightly smaller book that contains all the information needed for each lesson. Lessons are done three days a week.
This program was created by JacKris Publishing, who also offer pther language arts curriculum , especially writing and spelling.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
GROWING WITH GRAMMAR REVIEWS:
Ease of Use