Just want to get to the Handwriting Without Tears Reviews? Click here.
Handwriting Without Tears is designed for grades K through 5. This unique program uses simple, easy to understand activities to help guide students through the correct formation of letters in both print and cursive. Black and white pages allow students to personalise by colouring the pictures and illustrations themselves. Workbooks are left- and right-hand friendly. Double lines make it easy for students to correctly write letters with the correct sizing.
The digital version offers videos, music, and animations to support instruction. You can customise the letter order and assign lessons remotely. Also available are wood pieces to capital letter formation, chalkboards, special pencils for small hands, and more!
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
HANDWRITING WITHOUT TEARS REVIEWS:
Ease of Use