Just want to get to the Horizons Math Reviews? Click here.
Combining hands-on activities with full-color illustrated workbooks, Horizons Math covers grades K – 8. Each grade has two workbooks to complete.
Teacher guides offer daily lesson plans that list concept goals, supplies needed, teaching tips, activities you can do with your child to cement concepts, and which worksheets to complete – typically the front and back of a single page. It’s mostly just open and go.
The lessons are short and simple. The program uses a spiral approach, revisiting concepts again to build on them over the years. Recommendations for drill/flash card facts memorization is included.
Horizons Math is considered advanced for its grades.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
HORIZONS MATH REVIEWS:
Ease of Use