Just want to get to the Khan Academy Math Reviews? Click here.
Khan Academy started out as a series of math videos from Sal Khan to tutor his cousin. From there, things have grown to create an entire platform of free education for all.
Khan Academy offers personalized learning for each student, whether homeschooled or traditional. Courses are organized by grade level but students can also choose to focus on specific topics if needed.
Math covers grades K -2 in their app called Khan Academy Kids, and grades 3-college/university level. Higher learning options include AP Calculus, Linear Algebra, and AP Statistics. Lessons are presented in a series of videos followed by practice and quizzes.
Successful work and mastery challenges reward students with badges. Gamification is one of the major keys to engagement.
Parents / Teachers can create classes, assign lessons, and follow the progress of their students.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
KHAN ACADEMY MATH REVIEWS:
Ease of Use