Just want to get to the Kids Cook Real Food Reviews? Click here.
Kids Cook Real Food is an online course that helps bring important cooking skills to your kids. There are 3 levels to work through: beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
Beginner is just that – a starting point for young learners to develop skills like spreading, pouring, peeling, and measuring. Intermediate introduces young chefs to knife skills, how to follow recipes and use a stovetop. The advanced level takes the skills learned already and helps your child perfect them with more hands-on specific challenges.
Lessons include recipes that take the skills they’ve learned and helps them create something from scratch that you can eat together.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
KIDS COOK REAL FOOD REVIEWS:
Ease of Use