Just want to get to the Language Lessons for a Living Education Reviews? Click here.
Language Lessons for a Living Education is a Charlotte Mason-inspired curriculum for Grades 1-6. The Lessons are built around stories that make it fun and engaging for students but also introduces character-building concepts. This curriculum is distinctly Christian.
LLLE uses a blend of stories, copywork, oral narration, and hands-on activities. Lessons are short, about 20-30 minutes, helping to keep students engaged with what they are learning. The curriculum is very affordable with only one book needed that contains both the student’s work and an answer key that can be removed and placed in a binder. Each grade can come either as a print book or as a downloadable pdf file that can be printed by the parent.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
LANGUAGE LESSONS FOR A LIVING EDUCATION REVIEWS:
Ease of Use