Just want to get to the Learning Language Arts Through Literature Reviews? Click here.
Learning Language Arts Through Literature is a curriculum for grades 1 – 12. Students learn grammar, writing mechanics, vocabulary, spelling, and so much more through reading good books. Each year includes 36 weeks of lessons and requires little to no prep work.
Students will be equipped for a lifetime of good language skills through the use of this program.
Learning Language Arts Through Literature comes with a Student and Teacher’s book for Grades 1 – 8. The Teacher book is an easy-to-use guide that allows you to help your students through their daily work. Review activities and assessments are included right with the Student book.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
LEARNING LANGUAGE ARTS THROUGH LITERATURE REVIEWS:
Ease of Use