Just want to get to the Masterpiece Society Reviews? Click here.
Masterpiece Society offers visual art classes for children from kindergarten to high school.
The early years focus on art for fun – through themed topics such as animals and space. Then there’s a dive into seasonal art for elementary students. Middle schoolers focus on learning about art masters such as Van Gogh, Da Vinci, Degas, and Monet, then study art through the ages.
High School kicks off Art School – which teaches students about different techniques and media, such as drawing with charcoal, painting with watercolour and oils, and using pastels.
There are other art classes as well – nature journalling, handlettering, and a whole series of what is called LiterARTure – art projects that go alongside many popular novels like Anne of Green Gables and Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea.
Parents who are looking for more art appreciation studies than practical art lessons will be pleased to discover 15 studies of famous artists and their work.
There is also an option to join the Studio, giving access to multiple lessons created by a whole team of artists – depending on which version of the program you join. This has a monthly or annual fee and is only open for registration at limited times.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
MASTERPIECE SOCIETY REVIEWS:
Ease of Use