Just want to get to the Math Lessons for a Living Education Reviews? Click here.
Math Lessons for a Living Education is a Charlotte-Mason-inspired Math curriculum. The lessons are short and engaging and build each week, allowing your child to learn at an easy pace. Each week begins with a story about two children. These stories are designed to bring real-world application to the concepts the student is learning that week. The stories do include a Christian-based element. The books start with a review of the previous grade level’s work and then progress into the material the student needs to learn for each year. The books contain everything needed for the student and teacher. Answer keys are located in the back of each book and can be removed and placed in a binder for the parent/teacher. Bonus material is included at the back such as Place Value Houses, Fact sheets for copywork, 100’s charts, and more, relevant to each grade level.
Math Lessons for a Living Education is available for Kindergarten through grade 6. You can purchase a downloadable copy that you can print yourself (great for international families) or the traditional book.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
MATH LESSONS FOR A LIVING EDUCATION REVIEWS:
Ease of Use