Just want to get to the Math Mammoth Reviews? Click here.
Although they offer multiple options of resources, Math Mammoth’s full math curriculum is in the Light Blue Series. This program offers lessons for grades 1 through 6 followed by a grade 7 year of pre-algebra.
You can choose between downloading and printing your workbook, getting a printed copy, or a CD version. Optional teacher videos are available to go along with the lessons.
There is no teacher manual – instead lessons are self-teaching as they are written directly to the student in the workbook. Tests and reviews are included, as are answer keys.
US, Canadian, South African, and International versions are available which provides personalization of the learning experience for your child.
Lesson plans are also available for additional purchase to help with pacing, if wanted.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
MATH MAMMOTH REVIEWS:
Ease of Use