Just want to get to the Michael Clay Thompson Reviews? Click here.
The MCT curriculum is for Grades 1-10 and was designed to prepare students for college. It is demanding academically but can and has been used by gifted and regular classrooms and homeschools. Michael Clay Thompson teaches Grammar, Vocabulary, Writing, Poetry, and Literature through his series of books. Not only does he focus on a strong understanding of the English Language, he also placed an emphasis on the design of the program, to make it as engaging and conducive to learning as possible. Courses are also available online during registered times.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
MICHAEL CLAY THOMPSON REVIEWS:
Ease of Use