Just want to get to the Miqon Math Reviews? Click here.
This math program is intended for early learners – specifically grades 1 through 3. Children move at their own pace through the books – which are presented with color titles instead of grade levels.
Children use Cuisinaire Rods – a set of plastic or wooden sticks with assigned values for their lengths/colors. These are used right on the pages of the workbooks or as general manipulatives. This program relies heavily on parents as teachers. Lessons are explained and laid out in the required Lab Annotations book.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
MIQON MATH REVIEWS:
Ease of Use