Just want to get to the Mission Monde Reviews? Click here.
My Father’s Business Publications (the company who created Mission Monde) began as a curriculum for grades K – 8 and now encompasses grades 9 and 10 as well. The program consists of a complete Christian French program that meets the requirements for French as a Second Language in Ontario, B.C., and Alberta.
Mission Monde takes a classical approach to teaching language and includes oral conversation and lessons in phonetics, grammar, reading, and writing. The program offers many different ways for students to practice what they are learning.
The Teacher’s Manual is designed so that non-French speakers can teach the curriculum with the use of the CD/Audio files, detailed lesson plans, and flashcards. Parents can choose between French or Spanish lessons with Missions ABC (Grades K-3) and Mission Monde (grades 4-10)
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
MISSION MONDE REVIEWS:
Ease of Use