Just want to get to the Moving Beyond the Page Reviews? Click here.
Moving Beyond the Page was designed for the gifted learner, but students of all ages and abilities can benefit from this style of learning. Moving Beyond the Page integrates subjects rather than separating them, believing that Math and Science go hand in hand and that History can not be properly studied without reading great literature and authentic documents. Critical thinking is encouraged through creativity and project-based instruction.
Instead of grades, you will find the program uses ages to differentiate levels and can be used on a 4 day a week or 5 day a week schedule.
With every hard copy purchase, you will also receive 18 months of free online access allowing for printable ease for multiple students using the same level. Students can also type their answers in and save as pdfs.
Subjects can be purchased seperately.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
MOVING BEYOND THE PAGE REVIEWS:
Ease of Use