Just want to get to the My Father’s World Homeschool Reviews? Click here.
My Father’s World is a homeschool curriculum designed for Pre-school to Grade 12. Perfect for families schooling multiple grades together, MFW integrates the Bible into every subject, taking your child through the entire Bible three times before they graduate.
The program is divided up into three distinct levels. The first is DISCOVER. This is designed for Preschool through Grade 2 and focuses on the foundational areas of learning such as math, phonics, and faith.
The middle level is INVESTIGATE. This level is intended to cover grades 3 – 8 in a cyclical style. No matter which of these grades you first start My Father’s World in, you start with the first book – Exploring Countries and Cultures. Then you work your way around the five – part circle until you reach high school where you move to the next level. Other than the first book about geography, the rest of the series focuses heavily on history, starting from creation and moving through to modern times.
High school is known as DECLARE. It has four levels and also focuses on history and literature. This level also offers coaching as an add-on, where your student can meet bi-weekly with a mentor and stay connected through an online platform for support – although parents are still responsible for grading and teaching.
This curriculum integrates elements of multiple homeschooling methods: Themed unit studies, hands-on projects, Classical division of learning levels, and Charlotte Mason’s love of quality literature and living books.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
MY FATHER'S WORLD REVIEWS:
Ease of Use