Just want to get to the Mystery of History Reviews? Click here.
The Mystery of History is a complete history curriculum with a Christian base. Volumes 1 and 2 are geared more towards Kindergarten to Grade 8 and Volumes 3 and 4 are more on a reading level of Grades 9 and 10. The lessons, however, have activities and suggestions for adapting each Volume across all grades and levels.
The Mystery of History is a read-aloud history and geography curriculum combined. It focuses on the Bible as its base for ancient history and follows the time-line of history chronologically. Each volume covers a specific period of history.
- Volume 1: Creation to the Resurrection
- Volume 2: The Early Church and Middle Ages
- Volume 3: The Renaissance, Reformation, and Growth of Nations
- Volume 4: Wars of Independence to Modern Times.
Lessons are expected to be done 3 times a week in order to cover a volume within the usual 36-week school year. Included are activities, tests, worksheets, maps, notebooking pages, colouring pages, and more in either downloadable or CD-ROM format. Audio recordings are also available for download.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
MYSTERY OF HISTORY REVIEWS:
Ease of Use