Just want to get to the North Star Geography Reviews? Click here.
Written from a Christian perspective, this Geography curriculum offers a fresh look on our world and encourages students to discover more about the places and cultures that it contains.
This curriculum encourages student development in three areas:
- Geography skills (map reading and navigation skills)
- Physical Geography (atmosphere, etc)
- Human Geography (social and culture structures)
Designed for grades 7-12, North Star Geography encourages memorization, map skills, research, and hands-on activities. Also included are quizzes and tests to check your students’ understanding of the material.
This curriculum offers licenses for both co-ops and single family units. The Companion Guide offers reproducible outlines, maps, note-taking pages, and more! Available as a download, on CD, or in Print.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
NORTH STAR GEOGRAPHY REVIEWS:
Ease of Use