Just want to get to the Progeny Press Reviews? Click here.
Progeny Press is an award-winning literature curriculum for grades K-12. Available in either print or as a pdf download, study guides were created based on quality literature, many of which are award winners. The Study Guides include background information on the novel, literary and critical analysis questions, vocabulary, activities, and more. Not all books are Christian and parents should familiarise themselves with the stories they choose for their students before using.
Most middle and high school study guides take about 8-10 weeks to complete and students can finish 4 a year comfortably. This allows the high school student to receive 1 credit per year as a literature course (each course is assigned ¼ of a credit).
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
PROGENY PRESS REVIEWS:
Ease of Use