Just want to get to the Saxon Math Reviews? Click here.
Since 1981, Saxon Math has been helping homeschoolers around the world learn math and develop a mastery of it. Created in a spiral method, this curriculum teaches a concept and then reinforces that concept by using practice questions into every lesson after it, building on the skills your student will need for the future.
For K-3, students use a workbook combined with a scripted teacher guide. The included manipulatives help students to practice and show their understanding of the concepts being taught.
From grade 4 up, a textbook with a separate notebook is used. At this point, Saxon also offers online video instruction for each grade to help parents navigate through math concepts that may not be familiar. The online instruction allows your child to experience classroom learning on a small level.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
SAXON MATH REVIEWS:
Ease of Use