Just want to get to the Singapore Math Reviews? Click Here.
Singapore Math is actually known as Primary Mathematics or Dimensions Math. Both were designed around the way students learn in Singapore which is vastly different from the usual North American math curriculums. Singapore math uses a Concrete-Pictorial-Abstract progression to teach students to think through concepts and apply them in new ways every time they encounter a new problem. This process involves using manipulatives (concrete), then drawing what they’ve just handled (Pictorial), and then applying to numbers (Abstract).
The curriculum is designed to build strong problem-solving skills while encouraging critical thinking in students. Students consistently build on past concepts while being taught new math skills.
A Video Subscription is also available for Dimensions Math from grades 1-6.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
SINGAPORE MATH REVIEWS:
Ease of Use