Just want to get to the Singapore Science Reviews? Click here.
Singapore’s My Pals Are Here Science curriculum is for grades 1-6 and follows the academic excellence of their Singapore Math curriculum. Students are encouraged to understand deep scientific concepts while learning the necessary skills to process information in a fun and stimulating way.
Each grade requires a Textbook, a Student Activity Book, and the Teacher’s Guide. The teacher’s guide includes detailed lesson plans and material lists for each lesson. It also contains background information on the lessons, enrichment ideas, and common misconceptions regarding the information being taught. The Textbook is a full-coloured, illustrated book which teaches unit by unit all the information you need to learn. The student book is a consumable, black and white booklet that includes worksheets and activities that go along with the textbook.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
SINGAPORE SCIENCE REVIEWS:
Ease of Use