Just want to get to the Sonlight Reviews? Click here.
Sonlight is a literature-based Christian program for preschool through grade 12. Sonlight offers easy-to-use schedules and lesson plans to help parents teach their students using good literature.
A full curriculum bundle includes Bible, History/Geography, Math (Math-U-See), Science, Read-Alouds and other Readers, and some additional resources.
Instructor guides are also included in a large binder to keep it all organized. It requires minimal parental prep work – simply open the teacher guide, follow what it says to do for the day, and you are ready to go.
The program works on a either a 4-day or 5 -day learning plan so you can choose which option fits your family’s life and other activities. It’s an open-and-go curriculum with lessons easily laid out for a parent to follow. Each of the 36 weeks has a schedule chart of which pages of which books to read, followed by a series of notes for each day to help you know if there is anything sensitive to consider, discussion and vocabularly topics, along with mapping and timeline tie-ins, activity sheets, or other additional pieces for that subject.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
Ease of Use