Just want to get to the Spelling Power Reviews? Click here.
Spelling Power is for grades 2 – Adult. This self-paced curriculum focuses on review of the phonetic principles and learning consistent spelling rules to help the student achieve great spelling. Students will also learn dictionary skills and establish good proof-reading habits. The program focuses on mastering the 5,000 most frequently used and misspelt words. Spelling Power comes with a student record book which includes all the testing and 10-step study pages necessary for each student to complete a level. The activity task cards give you hundreds of ways of making spelling easy to teach and easy to learn. The program also includes magnetic alphabet tiles and a magnetic dry erase board or notebook sheets to facilitate learning and the Power Bank box gives your student a way to keep track of all the words they have learned.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
SPELLING POWER REVIEWS:
Ease of Use