Just want to get to the Spelling You See Reviews? Click here.
Spelling You See is a skills-based program backed with research that approaches spelling in a unique way through letter patterns and short, daily lessons. This program is not based on grade level but on skill. Parents should use the included placement test to find the best place for their student to start in the program.
Spelling You See consists of seven levels that begin with practice in writing individual letters and hearing those letter sounds in words to learning about specific spelling patterns and how suffixes and prefixes are added to words.
There is minimal parental preparation needed for each lesson and the students are given plenty of activities to reinforce what they are being taught.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
Ease of Use