Just want to get to the Story of the World Reviews? Click here.
This curriculum by Susan Wise Bauer (from the Well-Trained Mind) is told in an engaging, story format to make it interesting for children of all ages. It is designed to be read aloud by the parent in the elementary grades, while older students may choose to read the material on their own.
This curriculum will take you from Ancient times right through to Modern history in four volumes.
- Volume 1: Ancient Times
- Volume 2: The Middle Ages
- Volume 3: Early Modern Times
- Volume 4: The Modern Age
This curriculum offers activity pages, student worktexts, and tests for a complete elementary curriculum. Each volume increases in difficulty but can be used in any order if the parent is reading aloud.
It is available in various formats including hardback, paperback, PDF, Kindle, and audiobook.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
STORY OF THE WORLD REVIEWS:
Ease of Use